Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Like a Slide Show

     In October my most serene friend filled my head with dreams of henna. Well, she actually covered my head in henna. I was then told to take a few pictures of the resulting awesomeness. So, in order to do it, I set up an off camera flash and tripod situation in my hallway. Let's call it an impromptu studio. I, then, had Corbin and Barrett stand in my place to get the settings right, and I took a few pictures of me. By now all the children had gathered, so I sent them off in search of costumes, we turned off all the surrounding lights and played in the dark with the flash firing every few seconds to capture the insanity. There's just something fun about not knowing when the flash would fire and what the camera would capture.

                  Just pure fun








  
 

 







Click to below all of them. 
Like a Slide Show




2 comments: