Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jammin' and Cool Duds

     This morning I was thinking about how the world runs, and how it often feels so hard. In accordance with that feeling, I turned on this song, which I was thinking of and hoped it would bring me some joy...



.....and I  started cleaning up breakfast. When I came back into the living room I saw Liam had grabbed his keyboard and Barrett was putting batteries into his guitar. I, of course, grabbed my camera, and just enjoyed them and the music for a bit.





Frog wants to Jam as well.







Yep, it turned out to be a pretty good day.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I DO love your children!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's me...Vikki. Weird that it put me as "unknown" and I'm saying something creepy like that! Sheeeeesh...LOL

    ReplyDelete